1.Accident Injury Chiropractic PA
8445 Old State Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical Clinics
2.Holly Hill Health Center
932 Holly St
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Diagnostic Center of Rmc
185 Bunch Ford Rd
Medical & Dental X-Ray LabsMedical LabsMedical Clinics
4.Newberry Medical Billing LLCServing the Holly Hill, SC area
Medical ClinicsMedical Practice ConsultantsClinicsBusiness Consultants-Medical Billing Services
5.Palmetto Pediatrics PA
2781 Tricom St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Centers
Maybe things have changed since these reviews were written. I have had my daughter there since October 2010 and they are fantastic. We have seen every doctor there and have had great results. There
6.Walker R Murdock
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
130 Plaza Cir
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.