1.Anytime Services for Seniors
1167 Cape Rd
Home Health ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsNurses-Home Services
Anytime services for seniors is a state registered home care agency providing person centered care to assist with daily living activities. SO clients CAN remain Independent while living in their homes
2.Books Revisited Homehealth Visiting Nurses
231 Elm St
321 Elm St
4.Books Revisited Homehealth Visiting Nurses
27 Main St
5.Books Revisited Homehealth Visiting Nurses
27 Main Ave
6.In-home Health Care by Diane, CNA
Diane has 35 years of experience giving gentle, loving care and companionship to your loved ones. Diane has served as a CNA in New Hampshire and Maine, and currently serves patients in the Greater Por
7.Changing Tides Home Care
Nurses-Home ServicesOrganizing Services-Household & Business
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.