Texas State Optical
2910 Market Loop, Temple, TX, 76502
1.King's Daughters Clinic
1717 SW H K Dodgen Loop Ste 119
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
I was referred to doctor McCaffery by my girlfiend. She stated he was "good" but very expensive. I can only get Friday's off of work and the first appointment available was a month later. I was able t
2.Kylberg, Roger W, MD - King's Daughters Clinic
1905 SW H K Dodgen Loop
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
3.King's Daughters Clinic
Medical ClinicsPhysician AssistantsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
I bought a birthday cake 3 tier for my daughters birthday here :) The cake looked absolutely fabulous and the service there was great as well. Not only did the cake look great but tasted great as well
4.King's Daughters Clinic
2025 Memory Ln
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
5.Kings Daughters Clinic, Allergy & Asthma
401 W Jasper Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.King's Daughters Reference Lab
100 Mill Creek Dr
Medical LabsMedical Clinics
7.King's Daughters Reference Lab
213 Mill Creek Dr
Analytical LabsMedical ClinicsTesting Labs
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Holland area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.