1.Shravani Reddy Nalla, MD
25 Michigan St NE Ste 2200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
Be careful of any Doctors office that cannot be found in a time of crisis or a Doctor whose main goal is the betterment of woman's health however when there is an adverse reaction to prescribed medicine they are nowhere to be found. Even though this doctor works for Holland Hospital they have no idea where she might be even with this emergency of my wife. Off for the 4th of Jul;y with no emergency call number.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.