Shoreline Family Dental Group PC
1121 Ottawa Beach Rd, Holland, MI, 49424
1.Oswald David C DDS
205 W 29th St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
I've always been terrified of the Dentist, ever since I was a child. The Staff at Dr. Oswald's dentistry practice are kind and supportive and just amazing. They talk you through everything, they're en
2.Christensen David DDS PC
187 Riley St
I went to Dr. Christensen after a long search for a gentle dentist in the Holland area. He wasn't only gentle but understanding to my needs and the needs of my family.
3.Shoreline Family Dental Group PC
1121 Ottawa Beach Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Maria C. Hoekstra D.D.S. S.A.G.D. , Thomas E. Anderson DDS, Jacqueline J. Anderson DDS
4.West Michigan Pediatric Dentistry
844 Washington Ave
*Child Dentist*Youth Dentist*Pediatric Dentistry
3351 W Shore Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I knew my insurance wasn't widely accepted and wondered what sort of place I would have to go to, but I was very pleased with my experience at Aspen Dental. My dental hygenist Lindsey, is great and ovMore Nearby Locations »
6.Ottawa Smiles Dental
971 Butternut Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Trusted, Caring Dental Excellence Advanced, State-of-the-Art Procedures & Techniques by Our Well-Trained, Caring, Courteous & Professional Staff. * We Will Make the Most of Insurance! * Nitrous Oxide
203 Riley St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
** Monday evening hours also available in Holland ** Tuesday evening hours also available in Zeeland ** Dr.Timothy J. Glupker has been enjoying helping others achieve a beautiful smile and healthy bit
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future