Dr Martin in Holland, MI with Reviews - YP.com
Book appointments, post photos, and write reviews.Open in YP App
user avatar
By: Joe M.
Steven Vandoornik MD
This Doctor almost killed me. He is bad. I almost died because of him.
By: rpalmbos
Barbara MD Depree Facog
Be careful of any Doctors office that cannot be found in a time of crisis or a Doctor whose main goal is the betterment of woman's health however when there is an adverse reaction to prescribed medicine they are nowhere to be found. Even though this doctor works for Holland Hospital they have no idea where she might be even with this emergency of my wife. Off for the 4th of Jul;y with no emergency call number.
By: angie.mcdaniel.10
InterCare Community Health Network
Not even a whole star!! Do not go there! This is the worst doctors office ever. The receptionist see and tell others personal medical information.I file a complaint on a doctor there for not doing her job, next thing I know they claim I failed a urine test for drugs, THAT I DO NOT DO!!! And refuse to let me take a test at another facility, maybe one with labels on there urine specimens, and lids.. The quality of care at least for people who don't speak Spanish, is almost non-existent. They never even called me back about my complaint. Now they are taking medically necessary treatment away as punishment for filing it. This place is the worst!!!!!
Tips & Advices
Yes. Communicating with the IRS can become complicated, especially for the layperson who isn't well-versed in the field of tax law. A tax attorney can help ensure an individual is taking the right approach and is staying within the law.
  • What do you specialize in?
  • Do you have references?
  • What credentials do you have? Are you licensed to practice in this state?
  • What is your hourly rate, and what is the cost of an initial consultation?
Yes. Tax attorneys must first earn a law degree. Then, they must pass the state bar exam specific to the state in which they practice. Some may choose to further their education by obtaining a master's degree in taxation law or taking the CPA exam.
Though both are experts in matters related to taxes and taxation law, there are some key differences between certified public accountants and tax attorneys. Tax attorneys focus more on the legal side of tax law. They have a law degree and have passed the bar exam. CPAs focus more on the financial side of tax law. They have passed the CPA exam. To take this exam, individuals must have 150 or more college credits, and typically some work experience.
Yes. Tax attorneys can help clients with back taxes.

Just a moment...