1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Best Termite & Pest Control Inc
8120 N Armenia Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesPest Control Services
Pest Control $25.00 off+5more
Used them for years. Have always done an excellent job.
3.Pestgo Exterminator Inc
4425 N Cortez Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesInspection ServiceBee Control & Removal Service
Call for monthly specials!
Fixed problem the first time
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.McDonald Pest Control
2220 10th St SE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesAnimal Removal Services
McDonald Pest control is a full service pest control company. We have been serving the Tampa Bay area since 1996. We offer both residential and commercial services. We offer Bedbug treatment and contr
6.Springer Environmental ~ Your Florida Native Plant SpecialistServing the Holiday, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
$50.00 off 1st full day on a clean-up session
Formally Springer Lawn Care, we started out as a traditional landscape maintenance company in 1990. Our concern about the negative affect traditional landscape practices had on the environment, led to
7.Green With Envy Lawn and Shrub
1633 Bayfield Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFertilizing Services
Contractor in Holiday
search.searchingmycity.com Top 5 found: Lawn MaintenanceShop locally. We know the best.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.