1.Access Health Care
5537 Gulf Dr
New Port Richey,FL
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Access Health Care Physicians
5323 Grand Blvd
New Port Richey,FL
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Access Health Care Physicians
8029 Washington St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4.Access Health Care
3539 Little Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
5.Access Health Care LLC
13944 Lakeshore Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Access Health Care
13220 Belcher Rd S Unit 11
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Access Health Care Physicians
5290 Applegate Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future