Neal Brother's Tire
3100 2nd Ave, Columbus, GA, 31904
1.Ball Tire Service
202 South Hwy
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsAuto Repair & Service
2.Ball Tire Service
202 Highway 54 W
1621 Bass Cross Rd
Tire DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceGas Stations
4.LaGrange Tires Inc
417 New Franklin Rd
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Fast Service, Four Wheel Alignment, Brakes, Custom Wheels. Lawn Tires for Lawn Mowers, Boat Trailers, Farm Equipment. Financing Available. Serving LaGrange Over 30 Years!
1313 Hogansville Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
Great place the techs really do there best . They all work to get your car or truck repaired . The lady in the office is very nice . Great place for auto repair's
165 Commerce Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
7.Walmart Tires & Auto Parts
803 New Franklin Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Diagnostic Service
www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.