Urgent Care Clinic
www.urgentcareflorida.net 1425 South Congress Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33445 Suffering From A Flu, Or Cold?We Can Help. Since 1995. More InfoPREFERRED
11600 SE Federal Hwy
Rehabilitation ServicesOccupational TherapistsPhysical TherapistsCounseling Services
Martin Health's rehabilitation professionals have one goal: to ensure the optimum recovery of our patients. We treat adults and children of all ages and help them recover from a variety of orthopedic,More Nearby Locations »
2.Bohen, William J DDS
5761 SE Federal Hwy
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Bill Bohen is a true expert in the field. I have been going to this dentist office for over 10 years. His staff is friendly and professional, and they really make your feel comfortable. I have rec
9095 SE Athena St
4.P & C Medical Svc Corp
7541 SE Marsh Fern Ln
5.Martin Health Syst Family Care
11600 SE Federal Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical Therapists
allways helpful been going for years.:)
6.P & C Medical Svc Corp
Physicians & SurgeonsClinics
7.Treasure Coast Urgent and Family Care
1050 SE Monterey Rd Ste 101
Urgent CareClinicsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
Dear Dr. M. Libman MD Mr. Robert Gluckman,Esq.We want to thank you and all your staff. Congratulations on the excellent care that we have received each and every time my husband and I have been in eit
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.