Shoemaker R Paul DMD
506 N Shipp St, Hobbs, NM, 88240
2400 N Grimes St Ste B8
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
Idk if the people are new or Badley trained , but it looks like everyone is lost and not experienced
Dr. Neubauer is the best dentist I've ever had, hands down, the man is awesome! You can definitely trust him and his staff for all of your dental needs, especially with your children, these people are the best!Eric Fitts
This is an awesome Dental office. Very well organized, calm and the waiting time is minimal. I am coming to see Dr. Garla all the way from Carlsbad. He was my previous dentist and he is amazing, cannot see another dentist once you get to see him. This place is fantastic and with Dr. Garla joining this place its the best dental team in Hobbs,NM. Thank you Dr. Garla and Nor Lea Team.
Worst dentist EVER!! He was rude, tried to refer me to a different dentist because I was a nervous, and I practically had to beg him to pull the tooth. Never going back!!...
My family enjoyed going in the experience was great.
After suffering for months with a bad tooth, I was able to get in and get my bad tooth extracted the same day I called. I had called other local dental offices to get an appointment and they all gave me the same story...I would have to wait 2 to 3 weeks to see a dentist. Thank you to that lady Delores at Familia Dental for calling me back and getting me in and pain free all in the same day.Henry Miramontes
Not at all pleased with the service the dentists gave my wife, had a wisdom tooth fulling and got infected. office people just keep saying give it a couple of days. Wife was in so much pain we went to an defferent dentists and had it pulled.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future