1.Bamboo Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture
2410 N Fowler St Ste A
AcupunctureHerbsHealth & Welfare ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
2.Family Health Center of Lea County
515 E Main St
3.VA Outpatient Clinic
1601 N Turner St Ste 525
4.Lea County Urgent Care
5320 N Lovington Hwy
Medical CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesClinicsUrgent Care
Lea County Urgent Care offers comprehensive urgent care services in the greater Hobbs area.
5.Nor Lea General Hospital
515 E Main St
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
6.Hobbs Medical Clinic
1923 N Dal Paso St Ste A
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Alivio Health Center
1036 E Bender Blvd
Medical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.