Call A Pro
Serving the Hixson area.
1.AAA Lock & Key
6806 Ringgold Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingKeys
Visit our website
The service is EXCELLENT and tha prices are great. Loved Josh he had me back in my car and on my way in no time. Love em I would use them again and again
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
4.Ace Lock & Key Service
4412 Dodds Ave
Locks & Locksmiths
5.Mondy's Lock & Key
9086 Ooltewah Georgetown Rd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHome CentersKeys
call for Specials
Arrived on time, friendly, reasonable pricing and did a great job.
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceKeys
Computer Chip Automobile Keys Made On Site*Lockouts*Switches Installed*Tennessee License 337**MASTERCARD*VISA*AMERICAN EXPRESS*DISCOVER CARDS.
7.Cleveland Lock And Key
1006 Emmett Ave NW
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Visit our website
Excellent service, fast response time, very professional, affordable rate. Would recommend to everyone in need of a locksmith.
AAA Lock & Key
6806 Ringgold Rd, Chattanooga, TN, 37412
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.