PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Hitchcock area.
1.Galveston Area Ambulance Authority
8003 Wallace Ave
7417 Matranga St
3.That Plexus Lady
707 Temple Dr
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
4.Texas City Family Dentistry
7111 Medical Center Dr
Texas City Family Dentistry was founded in 1999 by Dr. Brent Patterson. We provide general dentistry to the entire family. Our goal is to make your dental visit as enjoyable as possible. In June 2016
5.Mainland Dental Center
2501 Palmer Hwy
DentistsHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care.We believe our
6.Galveston Area Ambulance Authority
7921 Barry Ave
Emergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicineAmbulance Services
7.Family Practice Pa
6801 Delany Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Island Health Center
4623 Fort Crockett Blvd, Galveston, TX, 77551
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.