G & W Locksmith Service, Inc.
Serving the Hiram area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.G & W Locksmith Service, Inc.
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
I highly recommend G&W Locksmith Service, Inc. They were courteous, polite and very accommodating. I was really in a bind when I locked myself out of my home. I needed to get back in to work, they cam
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
4.American Locksmith Service Cobb County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
5.Carrollton Safe and Lock
102 Park Place Way
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
I trust Ron with my business.. He is local and will make you feel comfortable with any any type of business needed. Others try to switch prices or take advantage. My advice is to plan ahead and have
8858 Bright Star Rd
Locks & LocksmithsTowingAutomotive Roadside ServiceTire Changing Equipment
Quick Fast and Professional couldn't ask for more
7.Jones Safe And Lock Company
3561 Bankhead Hwy
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingKeysBank Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
A few weeks ago, I locked myself out of my house. I called Jones Safe & Lock, Mr. Jones answered the phone promptly. He took down my address and was at my house within 10 minutes. In less than 2 mi
Lock To Lock
Serving the Hiram area. Call for locksmtih in your area.24/7 house, car or your business.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.