23 Depot Dr
Car was fine before oil change then get half way home car started smoking because they didn't put the oil cap back on so oil went everywhere and took them 3 hours to get it cleaned and have it ready a
7005 Concourse Pkwy
My husband and I purchase a set of tires for my car from Kauffmann Tire in Douglasville this past week. They were awesome! First, the shop is very clean with a clean customer waiting area filled wit
1804 E West Connector
2500 Dallas Hwy SW
I've taken me and my wife's car here anytime we've needed tires over the past several years. This shop is always clean, well run and the service is great. Prices are comparable to other shops, so I al
4488 S Cobb Dr SE
If I could give them NO STARS, I would. I spent over $1,000 at Kauffman on 4 new tires for my truck plus a few other odds and ends. On the drive home from picking up the truck, the WHEEL CAME OFF THE
3719 Kemp Ridge Rd NW
I bought my wifes tires and mine from Kauffman Tire and couldn't be happier. I had driven about 30k on my new tires (not so new anymore) when the side wall split. I was running out the door for a wedd
3925 Cherokee St NW
My experience with Kauffman Tire was awful, I had 3 defective tires that needed to be warrantied out and replaced. I was given a $20 discount on two new tires which was not a drop in the bucket. I ap
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.