1.Premier Counseling Services
318 S Welborn St
Counseling ServicesSocial Workers
My husband and I were recently seen by one,of the counselors in this office. We were not impressed at the bad advice that was given. The lady we saw seemed more concerned with things that weren't even
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.