Serving the Hinesburg area. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
3.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
338 Commerce St
Professional, honest, fair prices. I would highly recommend Melody Electric and not hesitate for a second to call them for an electrical repair. Don't mess around with anyone else. These guys know the
70 Taylor Ave
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
Great Electrician, electrical contractor, master electrician. 24 hr. service, weekends are ok too. If you need something in the evenings, no troubles. Reasonable rates with quality work. If it's elect
16 East Ter
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersCommunications ServicesCommunication Consultants
I have had business dealings with Bill Hamilton at Quality Electric for 20 years. His quality of work, communication and integrity are unquestionable. I would have no one else do my work.
80 Ethan Allen Ave
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialComputer Cable & Wire Installation
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Snail mail us at Cummings Electric 89B Ethan Allen Drive South Burlington, VT 05403 Give us a call at 802-658-1292 F
Serving the Hinesburg area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.