YellerPages.com Discounts on LawnTalk to us right now. More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Birchcrest Tree & Landscape
150 Lee Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsTree Service
The clean up work that Birchcrest Tree and Landscape did for my family and I after taking down a few of our trees was really great.
10 Gates St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsPest Control Services
When you choose any Lawn Medic program, you receive all of the benefits that matter the most. The materials we apply are the best-suited for each situation, and our customer service is quick and respo
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Suburban Lawn Service Inc
1255 Fairport Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Located in Fairport, New York we have been in operation for 60 Years. We have built our business on the premise that no job is done until the customer is satisfied. We treat every customer as if they
7.One Step Tree & Lawn Care Inc
4343 Buffalo Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Since 1976, we have been your local lawn and tree care experts. Environmentally Conscious; No Hassle Service; Healthy Trees and Shrubs. Exclusive Natural Care Program; Core Aeration; Call For Free Ana
YellerPages.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.