1.Dr. Jahn L Forth-Finegan, PHD, LMHC, NCC, CASAC
149 N Greece Rd
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
2.Kelly Smith, LCSW-RServing the Hilton, NY area
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMarriage & Family Therapists
When life is throwing obstacles and challenges in your path, allow Kelly Smith, LCSW-R, to work with you to navigate the roads to peace of mind. With over 11 years of experience as a Licensed Clinical
3.Cindy McCormack, LCSW
2290 East Ave
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Services
Sometimes life's problems become unmanageable and we need someone to help us navigate until we can once again find our way.Whether you are having difficulty in relationships, struggling to get up each
4.Pastoral Counseling & Therapy
301 Exchange Blvd
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationHuman Relations Counselors
5.Restoration Counseling of Rochester, pllc
95 Allens Creek Rd
Counseling ServicesPsychoanalystsPsychotherapistsReligious Counseling More InfoPREFERRED
6.Bradford Health Services
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction Medicine
Bradford Health Services has been treating alcoholism and drug addiction for more than 30 years. Bradford's addiction treatment services are specifically designed to meet the needs of patients and the
7.Greene Elaine F Ed D Psychologist
304 Fishell Rd
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
NYS Licensed Clinical Psychologist; Day & Evening Hours. Serving Rochester, NY.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.