1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
26 Kekela St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.K & J Tire Center Inc
266 Kekuanaoa St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels
3.Bob's Discount Tire
860 Piilani St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
what pricks....very unpleasant on phone
4.Mid Pac Services
666 Kalanianaole Ave
5.Tires Of Hawaii
170 Wiwoole St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
6.East Bay Tire Co
500 Kalanianaole Ave
7.Mid-Pac Tire Service Inc
Po Box 4934
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.