1.Kuhio Dental Group
111 E Puainako St Ste 104
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
Waste of time!! Made an appointment and was given a time three week later. On that day che ked in 20 minutes before appointment. Waited an hour and then asked receptionist of the delay. Was told th
2.Greco Joan M
280 Ponahawai St Ste 101
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryOrthodontists
3.Wang, Tiffanie Y, DDS
50 W Kawili St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
4.Paul H Byun, DDS
445 Waianuenue Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
5.Wakano Cory K DDS Inc
120 Pauahi St Ste 204
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
6.Hawaii Family Dental Centers
400 Hualani St Ste 192
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
7.Kawili Dental Group
50 W Kawili St
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.