1.Sugiyama Charles DDS
31 E Lanikaula St Ste C
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Most procedures performed using a state-of-the-art surgical microscope which allows unprecedented attention to detail and precision for a longer lasting restoration.
2.Chong Wallace F DDS Inc
74 Ponahawai St
3.Murasaki Milton M DDS Inc
280 Ponahawai St
DentistsDental HygienistsDentists Referral & Information ServiceCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Murasaki offers the most modern treatments and uses state-of-the-art equipment for all aspects of cosmetic dentistry and family dental care. In addition, all of our staff are trained in the latest
4.Kobayashi Gregory K DDS Inc
280 Ponahawai St Ste 202
Kobayashi Gregory K DDS Inc is a general dentistry practitioner in Hilo, Hawaii.
5.Takata Dental Health Center Inc
445 Waianuenue Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Paul Byun, Dr. Brice Takata. Closed for lunch from 12:00pm - 1:00pm. Friday and Saturday Hours rotate.
6.Leong Wayne S H DDS
82 Puuhonu Pl Ste 201
1988 graduate of Indiana University School Of Dentistry. General Practice Residency, at Travis AFB, CA, completed 1989. Served in US Air Force: 1988-1993. General Dentist at Hawaii Family Dental Cente
7.Fujioka Craig K DDS
75 Puuhonu Pl Ste 104
Find Hilo Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future