3273 W Carleton Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Unlike the other review i had great service from this place. Three have taken care of all my needs and went above and beyond to satisfy me. Idk if you went there before the new owners but the new on
2.Parney's Car Care & Tire
5 E Carleton Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
Parney's has provided great service to our daughter who is in Hillsdale as a college student. They have been very helpful, pleasant and reasonable for her to deal with, which I appreciate as a dad in
3.O'Reilly Auto Parts
3131 W Carleton Rd
Automobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Electrical EquipmentBrake Service Equipment
Your local Hillsdale O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional pa
4.Laymans Service Center
42 Waldron St
Automotive Tune Up ServiceTire DealersRadiators Automotive Sales & ServiceAuto Repair & Service
5.Lopresto Auto Body Repair
3169 N Hillsdale Rd
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingTowingAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric Service
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
701 Olds St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
7.Rick's Service Shop
121 E Chicago St
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
I have been dealing with the owner/operator Rick for 10 years now and he has allways been honest and true to his quoted price. His prices are not only great but his willingness to repair for a low to
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.