1.D'Souza Joseph E DDS
3475 Jersey Ridge Rd
We are committed to serving our patients with care and compassion! We wore tirelessly to ensure that your experience with us is second to none. Our top priority is helping children, teens and adults a
2.Hansen Family Dentistry
5119 22nd Ave
He does a good job explaining what he's doing. It makes me trust him and feel more relaxed.
4404 16th St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I would like to take this time to thank each and everyone of you at the Moline Il. Office ..Our daughter Sarah Sletten is about to finish one of many appointments in your office..I cant thank you allMore Nearby Locations »
4.QC Dental Docs, P.C.
3024 Victoria St
I love going to Dr. Benoit at QC Dental Docs PC. He is always in a great mood. He's very upfront with the treatment plans available too.
5.Mississippi Valley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery PC
2305 E 52nd St Ste 1
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Mississippi Valley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery PC is a dental clinic that offers dental services to the Davenport, IA area. We provide oral surgery and corrective jaw surgery, and we accept new patie
3520 Utica Ridge Rd
I love Dr. Touvelle and his staff!They are excellent! I actually like to go to my dentist. (when I have to. :) )
7.Charles Anthony Logiudice, DDS
216 N Center St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I would have to say my overall dental experience with Dr. Lo Giudice has always been outstanding. He is beyond knowledgeable and reliable when it comes to any dental procedures.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future