Serving the Hillsborough area.
1.Chambers Plumbing & Piping Inc
1418 Miller Rd
PlumbersWater HeatersWater Heater Repair
Chambers Plumbing & Piping, Inc., has been family-owned and operated since 1976. We handle plumbing repairs and upgrades for all residential and light commercial structures. We guarantee our work 100%
4618 Hunt Rd
PlumbersPumpsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsWater Heaters
Bacon Plumbing is proud to serve Durham and Orange counties, as well as the surrounding NC areas. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and we offer a variety of plumbing services to accommodate our cu
3.Cole's Plumbing Company
PlumbersAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Cole's Plumbing Company is there when disaster strikes. If your pipes are stopped up or your toilet won't run, our plumbers know exactly how to handle it. We have been in business since 1977, giving h
4.James Plumbing Service
419 N Cameron St
PlumbersPumpsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPumps-Service & Repair
Hello, I'm Rick James with James Plumbing Service. Here at James Plumbing Service, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
8820 Midway West Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Contractors & Specialties
We encountered an unexpected leak and Roto-Rooter was able to send John out to assist almost immediately. He was professional, kind and able to get us fixed in no time. We are very happy with our servMore Nearby Locations »
6.Michael & Son Services
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Contractors
Commercial & Residential- 24-Hour Emergency Services. Plumbing- Air Conditioning - Heating- Electrical Services.
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
Shelton Plumbing Co
3 Bravehart Ct, Durham, NC, 27713
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?