Willock, C Michael DDS
861 Willow Dr, Chapel Hill, NC, 27514
1.Daniel K. Cheek, DDS
118 Millstone Dr
My husband was a client at this establishment for years until he and one of the dental assistants pursued an inappropriate relationship. I'm sure Dr. Cheek's dentistry is just fine but the clinic staf
2.Berry Holly Gloria DDS
305 Meadowlands Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Berry Holly offers a full service practice, from cleanings to dentures. She accepts all ages. With more than 15 years of experience. Call today for an appointment in her state of the art offices.
3.Chang Sam DMD
119 N Churton St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.T Daniels Steven DDS PA DDS
115 W Tryon St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Chang, Sam, DDS
219 N Churton St
300 W Tryon St
300 W Tryon St
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future