Call A Pro
Serving the Hillsboro area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
called American Local Locksmith because my lock had become somewhat corroded... Keys were not fitting in easily. A receptionist answered the phone and promised a call back from the locksmith within a
3.Brent's Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingDoors, Frames, & Accessories
I highly recommend these guys to anyone who needs a key or their car unlocked... They came from Carlisle to Mount Vernon and made me a program the key for my car on the spot... they are awesome!
4.George Burglar & Fire Alarm Co
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Since 1957 George Alarm Company, Inc. has been the security company to trust in Springfield, IL. We bring peace of mind to residential, commercial and industrial clients throughout Illinois. We offer
5.MidWest Lock and Key
603 S Jackson St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
6.Bridges Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
I accidently locked myself out of my car and was panicking. I called Bridges Lock & Key and talked to Bobbie. She was able to get me calmed down and reassured me that she could be there in 15-20 minut
Serving the Hillsboro area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.