Teeters Windows & Remodeling
735 Cross Pointe Rd, Columbus, OH, 43230
1.Wood Window Surgeon
8300 Roberts Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
2.Elite Auto Glass, Inc.
3919 Parkway Ln
Windshield RepairWindowsGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
3.USA Insulation of Columbus
5411 Franklin St
Insulation ContractorsHome ImprovementsSiding ContractorsWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
4.Dover Home Remodelers
4961 Cemetery Rd
Kitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceAltering & Remodeling ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersBathroom Remodeling
5.MCM Home Builders
4091 Leppert Rd
Home BuildersKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceBathroom RemodelingConstruction Consultants
6.Cost Plus Services
4694 Cemetery Rd
General ContractorsDeck BuildersAltering & Remodeling ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
7.Yellow Van Handy Man
5577 Weston Trail Dr
Handyman ServicesHome Repair & MaintenanceDrywall ContractorsGarage Doors & Openers
4200 Roberts Rd, Columbus, OH, 43228
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.