Wilson's Landscape & Turf
900 Buckeye Park Rd, Columbus, OH, 43207
1.Oak Leaf Lawn & Landscape
8687 Carter Rd
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsGardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
2.Green Leaf Lawn Care
18722 White Stone Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
2016 Nissan LEAF Sale
Nissan-LEAF.MotorClearance.com New Nissan LEAF On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
We hired Glen to build a fence. The three gates don't work because they are not lined up, with poor hinges. The pickets are all uneven, leaving gaps on the ground. This fence is to keep two dogs inside the fence. It is not attached to the house, leaving a gap and instability. He has continuously put us off, so he hasn't made anything right. My son gave him final payment, without his parents being home to check that mistakes corrected. A big "no" as he has no incentive to return. Time for legal action.Deb M
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.