Bradley Electric, LLC
275 Old County Line Rd Ste O, Westerville, OH, 43081
1.All State Electric Service Inc.
4752 Elliott Rd
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting Contractors
It is associated with the following industry(s): Electrical Work, General Electrical Contractor, Electrical Apparatus And Equipment, Generators.
2.Jess Howard Electric Company
6630 Taylor Rd
ElectriciansGeneratorsElectric GeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
The Jess Howard Electric Company is a family Owned Business that has been doing all phases of electrical contracting work since 1945. We Have Established Lasting Relationships with Many Residential, C
3.Bradley Electric, LLC
275 Old County Line Rd Ste O
Wow, Frank and Rob treated us great and their work is excellent - very professional, fast and affordable!! I saw that they were number 1 on Angie's List too. Recommend them highly!!
4.Abbott, MG Inc. Electrical Contractor
410 W Waterloo St
Electric CompaniesBuilding ContractorsEnergy Conservation ConsultantsUtility Companies
M.G. Abbott, Inc. has a staff of qualified electricians, including journeymen, with over 200 years of combined experience. The company serves numerous location throughout Central Ohio and many areas o
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
6.Advanced Electrical Service GroupServing the Hilliard, OH area
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Equipment & SystemsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators
At Advanced Electrical Services Group, we pride ourselves on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and employing the most skilled technicians in the area to meet your electrical needs. Hav
7.Higher Power Electric
1087 Putnam Rd SW
Higher Power Electric, Inc. is licensed with more than 100 years of combined residential, commercial and industrial experience in the electrical industry. Higher Power Electric, Inc. was started in 19
Call A Pro
Serving the Hilliard area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.