Haid Dental Associates
6455 Post Rd, Dublin, OH, 43016
1.Henry Christopher Jeu, DDS
3958 Leap Rd Ste 201
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
My 8 year old daughter fell and broke her front two teeth. At the recommendation of a neighbor, I called Hilliard Family Dentistry. I explained the situation to the receptionist, and she said the do
2.Robert Brown DDS
5491 Scioto Darby Rd Ste 201
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I have been with Dr Brown for eight years and have always received prompt immediate attention. I have always felt welcomed and have had no issues related to scheduling and follow ups. The statff is
3.Hilliard Modern Dental
4083 Trueman Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
Friendly, professional staff. Clean, beautiful office. Loved that they have TV's in each room to distract you while getting your teeth cleaned. Will refer all my friends and family!
4.Mueller David DDS
2228 Hilliard Rome Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I began going to Dr. Mueller a few years ago, and I've been very happy I made the change. The office staff is VERY friendly, helpful, and accomodating. The fees are reasonable, and I have never had
1921 Hilliard Rome Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsDentists Referral & Information ServicePeriodontists
The facility is very clean and wait times are very minimal. Dr. Chahine and his staff are also extremely friendly and excellent with young children. The practice is small enough that they're able to r
6.Sanders Scott R DDS
4005 Main St
I would recommend Dr. Sanders to everyone! He is truely the gentle dentist and his assistants are great. My 3 year old got bumped in the face and his front tooth was wiggley. I called to make an appoi
7.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
5261 Nike Station Way
The place was ok but it seemed like everyone there was on foodstamps and welfare, not that there is anything wrong with that.More Nearby Locations »
Donald F Bowen DDS
1201 S High St, Columbus, OH, 43206
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future