Donald F Bowen DDS
1201 S High St, Columbus, OH, 43206
1.Hilliard Family Dentistry Inc.
3958 Leap Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
The Hilliard Family Dentistry Team Can Be Described As a Group of Service-Oriented Professionals Whose Aim is to Provide the Highest Level of Patient Care in Combination with a Maximum of Comfort, Sen
2.Joe Joseph DDS
6044 Parkmeadow Ln
Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
3.Kneisley, Richard DDS
5677 Scioto Darby Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
* New Patients Welcome * Emergencies * Nitrous-Oxide Sedation * Evening Hours Available * Most Credit Cards & Insurance Accepted
4.Innovative Dental Ideas LLC
3535 Fishinger Blvd Ste 260
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Mini Implant & Crown+2more
Dr. Butler is Columbus' ONLY certified mini-implant specialist. Call today and receive a FREE consultation to help improve the longevity of your smile. He's only a phone call away - Don't wait another
5.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
5261 Nike Station Way
The place was ok but it seemed like everyone there was on foodstamps and welfare, not that there is anything wrong with that.More Nearby Locations »
6.DeVore Donna R DDS
3732 Main St
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers Hilliard
1738 Hilliard Rome Rd
Dental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
Haid Dental Associates
6455 Post Rd, Dublin, OH, 43016
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future