PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Highland Village area.
1.Evans Stanley DO
3105 Colorado Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeNurses
The front staff is always very friendly. They remember my name and always greet me with a smile and a hello. Great customer service with all the staff. They always ask how I'm doing and take great ca
2.Randall Dental Associates
457 W Main St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
3.Minor Emergency Of Denton
4400 Teasley Ln Ste 200
Emergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
I tried to get an appointment with my doctor, who couldn't fit me in for 4 days, so I searched for another option. CareNow said I could register online, but there was a 2.5 hour wait and a $100 co-pa
4.AFC Urgent Care
2315 E Southlake Blvd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
Everyone was so friendly and great. A special thanks to the Medical Assistant, Jason. Even though I was in pain, he was very comforting and very friendly. When I went back by today to pick up a note f
5.Medical & Surgical Clinic Of Irving
2021 N Macarthur Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Good doctors. Terrible billing and administrative staff.I absolutely loathe having to deal with their billing, insurance, or office staff. Very argumentative and unhelpful. :-(
3200 Teasley Ln
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
I will never go to Minute Clinic off of Teasley in Denton again. I was treated for strep there two weeks ago and went back today because it has not gone away. The FNP was not only rude but refused toMore Nearby Locations »
1837 W Frankford Rd Ste 116
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsOccupational Therapists
Slow, slow and a little more slow. I created this account just to let everyone know this is the slowest office I've ever been too. Came here with my dad for a check up and are on our 3rd hour here! AnMore Nearby Locations »
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.