www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time. More Info
1.Mr Tire Auto Service Centers
1209 Us Highway 9
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
On The Rim & Out The Door is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $25 per tire extra on a set of four tires. WeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Brake Place The
620 Easton Ave
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Foxwood Service Center - The Brake Place has been serving the Somerset, New Jersey, area for more than 50 years. We provide complete auto repair and maintenance services at the most affordable prices.
3.Meineke Car Care Center
1836 State Route 27
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
1090 State Route 18
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Because you need to TRUST who’s working on your car. Schedule an appointment online. We have extended hours and convenient locations to make it easier for you to do business with Monro. Save up to 50%More Nearby Locations »
5.Firestone Complete Auto Care
999 Woodbridge Center Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Bargain Auto Truck Repair
40 Main St
South Bound Brook,NJ
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & Service
* Auto Repair & Service * Auto Oil & Lube * Brake Repair * Mufflers * Exhausts * Tire Dealer * Spark Plugs * Timing Belt * Hoses
7.E K Tire Shop
118 Sandford St
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapHuge Online Lender Network
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.