1.Karlene, Scott B MD
3990 E 12 Mile Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Scott B. Karlene, M.D., and Kevin J. Gaffney, M.D. are Ivy League educated, board certified physicians specializing in general medical dermatology with an emphasis on skin malignancies, genetic skin d
2.Warren Eye Center
28627 Hoover Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
* Open Mon - Sat W/Evenings * Most Major Insurance Plans Accepted
3.Michigan Surgical Hospital
21230 Dequindre Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Surgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
Proudly Physician Owned WE CARE
4.Dr Gary Kaplan
14608 Gratiot Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsOrthopedic Shoe DealersPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Advance Eye Care
23077 Greenfield Rd
EyeglassesPhysicians & SurgeonsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
You'll find the best eye care services at Advance Eye Care. We specialize in Ophthalmology and can help you with all your optical and eye needs. For your convenience, we accept most insurance. Persona
6.Innovative Hearing Services
25211 Coolidge Hwy
Physicians & SurgeonsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologists
7.Heidelberg Dermatology PC
20400 Livernois Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsBeauty SalonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyHair Removal
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.