Serving the Highland Lakes area.
1.Gold Medal Service
PlumbersWater HeatersWater Heater RepairHeating Contractors & Specialties
Click for Coupon+2more
Gold Medal Service is a locally owned and operated plumbing, heating, cooling, electric and water proofing home service business that proudly serves the state of New Jersey. You can count on Gold Meda
2.A-Absolute Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
PlumbersHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning EngineersAir Conditioning Service & RepairSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Great company, amazing customer service, and beautiful craftsmanship. Will recommend A-Absolute Plumbing NJ ( New Jersey ) to anyone who is looking to get carpentry work done.
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Russo Bros. & Co.
27 Eagle Rock Ave
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & LawnSewer Contractors
This Coupon is Good For One FREE Site Visit.
Saved from the dog days of summer! What a professional and trustworthy company. Came in assessed the issue, did what was necessary and even cleaned up before they left. Would recommend them over an
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.Done Right Drain Cleaning
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Scott was there to save the day! Arrived on time and in 15 minutes had the tub and sink drains cleared. Reasonable prices as well. Next time I have a drain problem, I know who to call.
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.More Nearby Locations »
Russo Bros. & Co.
27 Eagle Rock Ave, East Hanover, NJ, 07936
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?