Don's Lock & Key
Serving the Highland area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
3.Don's Lock & Key-An Authorized AAA Service Provider
3488 Arlington Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
We offer 24 hour service with over 20 years of experience as well as being licensed, bonded, insured and contracted by AAA Roadside.
4.So Cal Locksmith
1646 E Washington St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
My friend said this locksmith was different from all the others around, and were they!!!! They provided me with excellent service and a friendly staff. This business now has a new repeat customer!
5.American Locksmith Service San Bernardino County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
6.Aten Lock & Safe
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & VaultsLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
I forgot the combination of my floor safe. Haven't used the combination in years. I sold my car and the title happened to be locked in the safe. Called Aten Lock & Safe. The representative showed up
7.High Desert Lock & Safe, Inc.
9208 G Ave
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults
High Desert Lock & Safe is a California-licensed architectural security hardware contractor and locksmith service, in business since 1975. Our specialties include commercial door lock hardware, safes,
Serving the Highland area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.