Serving the High Springs area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Jeff Williams Lawn Service Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServicePressure Washing Equipment & Services
Visit our website
Best landscaping in town. Customer service is most friendly too! Also replaced my sidewalk it looks great.
3.James Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Used Jame's services for a little under a year, had to fire him because he would cut corners and when I would ask him to do things that were part of the job he would talk back to me and want to argue
4.Florida Pest Control
116 NW 16th Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
We are new this week to Florida Pest Control, but great service so far! Glenn the sales person was very polite and friendly and explained everything really well- no high pressure! Marc the gentleman w
5.Millhopper Lawn & Landscape
825 NW 23rd Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Millhopper Lawn and Landscape has been serving homeowners and property management groups in Alachua County for over 10 years. We offer all inclusive lawn maintenance services for commercial and reside
11717 SW Archer Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesRental Service Stores & YardsPlants-Interior Design & Maintenance
I have had the pleasure of doing business with West Farms for several years & have never been disappointed. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
Local Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.