Palladium Primary Care
3750 Admiral Dr, High Point, NC, 27265
1.Cornerstone Medical Assoc
624 Quaker Ln Ste 200e
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Cornerstone Eye Care
307 Lindsay St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
3.Cornerstone Health Care PA FACS
611 N Lindsay St Ste 100
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
4.Cornerstone Health Care PA
306 Westwood Ave Ste 501
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Cornerstone Vascular Lab
611 N Lindsay St
6.Cornerstone Population Health
1701 Westchester Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
1814 Westchester Dr Ste 103
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
UNC Regional Physicians
High Point, NC, 27262
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.