Serving the High Point area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.All Star Chem-Dry Of Guilford & Forsyth Counties
3 Wendy Ct
Carpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairPet StoresLeather Cleaning
This place did all the said and more ! I had a very stained sofa , chocolate , grease and food stains wiped into the clothe. They removed every stain and it was dry when they said it would be . Will u
2.Joe Jarvis Carpets
511 Creek Ridge Rd
Carpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug Binding MachinesCarpet & Rug RepairCarpet Installation
3.The Persian CarpetServing the High Point, NC area
Carpet & Rug RepairOriental GoodsRugsCarpet & Rug Cleaners
After moving to the area several years ago, when it came time to start decorating our new home, my husband and I were pleased to find The Persian Carpet. After having visited their store many times, I
4.Scott's Carpet Cleaning & Repair
Carpet & Rug RepairFloor Materials
5.a2z residential and commercial services
914 Newell street
Carpet & Rug Repair
6.Zaki Oriental Rugs
600 S Main St
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug Dealers
In 1997 Zaki opened a new 100, 000 sq. ft showroom at 600 South Main Street in High Point. His showroom offers an inventory that is unmatched for selection and quality. ZAKI Oriental Rugs invites you
7.Sulman Oriental Rugs Repairs
1604 Stoneybrook Dr
Carpet & Rug Repair
Serving the High Point area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.