Serving the Hicksville area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
1.Lowitt Alarms & Security Systems Inc.
25 Bethpage Rd
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
Lowitt Alarms has been providing complete security solutions to Long Island since 1969. We are the largest independent alarm company on Long Island. We are dedicated to providing high quality fire & b
2.Li Locksmith & Alarm Co Inc
26 W Old Country Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Long Island Locksmith & Alarm Company. One Absolute Source for all your Security Needs. We are Proud to be Securing New Yorker for Over 50 Years! BBB A + rating. We provide: Keyless Locks, Locking Har
3.Movin'On Sounds & Security Inc
636 Hempstead Tpke
Security Control Systems & MonitoringGlobal Positioning Equipment & SystemsSurveillance EquipmentVehicle Tracking Devices
4.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
5.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
387 Park Ave S
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceBodyguard Service
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
I used EMG for a vacation home watch. We had a lot of robberies in our area of homes while people were away. EMG came to my home several times while we were away did exterior checks of our home. We re
Serving the Hicksville area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.