1.Health & Home Services
910 Us Highway 321 NW
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
The mission of Health & Home Services is to provide a comprehensive line of quality services to the home care and health care staffing community. Our commitment is to build professional long-term rela
1333 2nd St NE Ste 200
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Newton Family Physicians
767 W 1st St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
I've gone to Newton Family since I was a baby. Same people work there, some few newbies. The front desk is acceptable, not exactly satisfying but they do there job very well. I love my Nurse Practitio
4.Southeast Pain Care Hickory
2134 14th Avenue Cir NW
I have been a patient at Southeast Pain Care for 7 years. When I first received treatment from Dr. Evans I could not sleep a full night, went home from work and had to lay down, after the first coupleMore Nearby Locations »
5.Graystone Eye LASIK
2424 Century Place
Medical ClinicsEyeglassesPhysicians & Surgeons
Graystone Ophthalmology Associates, founded in 1969, offers community-based eye health care services for residents of the Catawba Valley area. It offers services, such as no-stitch cataract extraction
6.Urgent Care of Mountain View PLLC
2872 S Nc 127 Hwy
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHospitalsUrgent Care
1504 2nd St NE
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Hickory, located inside CVS/pharmacy #3563 at 1504 Northeast 2Nd Street, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury trea
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.