Hollar, D Wayne DDS PA
614 Hospital Ave NW, Lenoir, NC, 28645
1.White, David DDS
1063 13th St SE
I was very pleased with the end result of my orthodontic care by David White and is staff. They felt more like family by the end of my treatment than office staff. Dr. White has such a caring giving h
2.Heesch, Marty E DDS
1093 13th St SE
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Marty E. Heesch is an accredited dentist who is dedicated to creating outstanding smiles for patients of all ages, using the latest technology available located in Hickory, NC. Dr. Heesch specializes
3.Goodwin Family Dentistry DDS PLLC
1321 N Center St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Goodwin Family Dentistry in Hickory, NC is the leading full service dental office in the area.
4.Catawba Family Dentistry
3070 11th Avenue Dr SE
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Gaston Family Health Services (GFHS) has provided family medicine services to Gaston County residents since 1992. GFHS was formed as a non-profit clinic at the health department with a charge to provi
5.C. James Goodwin, DDS, PLLC
1321 N Center St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Set your smile free. The family dental practice of C. James Goodwin, DDS, located in Hickory, NC, provides high quality, affordable general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry for existing and new pat
6.Rider Thomas E DDS, Reese Allison S DDS
1231 Shiloh Church Rd
We provide complete dental care to you and your family. Our practice provides dental care in the areas of general & cosmetic dentistry, root canals, preventative care implants, extractions, & whitenin
7.John L Hyatt DDS MS PA
935 4th Street Dr NE
Sean you will need to update the below informationkldsfja;lskdjf;alsdkjf;alskdjf;alskdjfalskdjf;alskdfja;lsdkfja;lsdkfja;lsdkfja;sldkfja;sldkfja;lsdkjfa;lsdkjfalskdjfalsdkjfa;lsdkfja;lskdfja;sldkfja;s
Clear Teeth Retainers
ProperSmile.com Straighten Your Teeth At Home!Order Online - No Office Visit!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future