Hollar, D Wayne DDS PA
614 Hospital Ave NW, Lenoir, NC, 28645
231 13th Avenue Pl NW
Very professional, knowledgeable, and kind staff. Having TV's ON the ceiling in. the exam room is a nice touch.
2.Brown, Christopher H DDS
261 18th Street Cir SE
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
Wow .. what a great place to have your wisdom teeth out . Was very easy and I saved money based on this being my second opinion . Dr. Brown and his staff were the best and they called on me to make su
3.Troutman Richard D DSS
1985 Tate Blvd SE Ste 757
I recommend Dr Troutman. He is very professional and cares about his patients. They help with my insurance and his staff is very friendly.
4.Joshua Mciver Millsaps, DDS
935 4th Street Dr NE
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I have been going to Dr. Millsaps for many years now, and have always been pleased (and have the healthy teeth and gums to show for it). The facility is clean and modern, and his staff are amazing. My
5.Eldridge Lena F DDS
407 2nd St NW Ste A
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Very skilled dentist! I've had some bad experiences with dentists from when I was younger, so when I found out I had a cavity, I was very nervous. Dr. Eldridge was gentle but firm and the process wa
6.Delores Hammer DDS
518 4th Street Pl SW
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Hammer and all of her staff are always pleasant and personable. She truly is the "gentle dentist".
7.Richard M Garlitz DDS MDs PA
382 10th Avenue Dr NE
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Garlitz and his staff are so wonderful, we were told by another dentist/orthodontist that my son needed braces but when we got to Dr. Garlitz he said it was unnecessary, a huge relief to us all. H
Serving the Hickory area. Certified General Dentist.Call Now & Press 1 For Appointment.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future