263 3rd Ave NW
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
At Cornerstone Counseling Center, we believe there is a need for mental health professionals to draw upon both Scriptural and psychological expertise when assisting clients. Needs range from clients w
2.New Directions Counseling Services PLLC
201 Government Ave SW
Our therapists approach each individual with respect for who they are and what they might dream to become. We seek to Motivate our clients to achieve goals that are truly their own. We work together w
3.Hickory Psychiatric Center
24 2nd Ave NE
Counseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPsychologists
I trust my Dr. He has helped me and he listens to me. He explains things to me, to where I can understand. Dr. Synn is the only reason I still go there. The office ladies can be rude.
4.Family Guidance Center
17 Us Highway 70 SE
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling ServicesCredit & Debt CounselingHuman Relations Counselors
Founded in 1958 The Family Guidance Center is a multi-service agency providing individual and family counseling, credit counseling and domestic violence services and shelter to people of all ages, fro
5.Brand New Day Counseling
825-A Hwy 70 SE, Suite 9
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalHuman Relations Counselors
I have worked as a counselor for 10 years specializing in Depression, Anxiety, Relationship Concerns, Gender Identity, GLBT issues and everyday situational issues. I also offer online e-therapy via se
6.Grace Ministries Hickory
110 N Center St
Counseling ServicesHuman Relations Counselors
311 3rd Ave NE
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.