Tropical Tree Trimming & Landscaping
17620 SW 92nd Ave, Palmetto Bay, FL, 33157
1.Ray & Dee Lawn ServicesServing the Hialeah, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceStump Removal & GrindingTree Service
2.Ray's Tree Trimming Landscaping And Etc
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsPest Control Services
Residential & Commercial
3.Rays Nursery of Miami
18905 SW 177th Ave
Nursery-Wholesale & GrowersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGarden Centers
A Native Tree Service Inc
15733 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL, 33177
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.