1.Krypton Pest Control Co
2215 W 78th St
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
Completely infested with now damages due to being pushed back. Needs to be fixed asap. Was "treated" in September for termites with tent and full coverage, contacted back in feb/march for suspected dr
2.Sears Appliance Repair
1625 W 49th St
Lawn MowersMajor AppliancesMajor Appliance Refinishing & RepairSmall Appliance Repair
Made the appointment for my elderly mother. They were on top of things! received texts throughtout the process and they treated my mother with respect and kindness! Thank you SEARS for the wonderful sMore Nearby Locations »
468 E 9th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialTermite Control
Horrible, called on may 5th, told them termites were back,I was told that someone would call me by 29th of May,they were very busy.I called again on May 18th and was told I would get a call back that
4.Treasure Coast Honda Kawasaki
3804 W Okeechobee Rd
Lawn MowersMotorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & ServiceGeneratorsElectric Generators
Treasure Coast Honda Kawasaki We are a factory Authorized Honda and Kawasaki Dealer
4035 SW 98th Ave
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
Residential & Commercial Termite Control, Drywood Termites - Tent Fumigations & Subterranean Termites - Underground Treatments, Boat Tent Fumigation in the Water, Real Estate Reports Within 24 Hours,
6.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
7.Yard Smart Lawn Service
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn Maintenance
Yard Smart is a family owned and operated company, with one thing on our minds. Our customers satisfaction with a good personality from all our employees. We also put in extra work for our comitted cu
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.