5900 NW 72nd Ave
Beverages-Distributors & Bottlers
2.Perez Villa Mo Jose OD PA
1435 W 49th Pl
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralOptometrists
3.Mario OD Carcamo PA
1665 W 49th St Ste 1408
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructiveLaser Vision CorrectionPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
4.Dr. Naddia Barrios, OD
2140 W 68th St Ste 405
OptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Raphael Perez-B MD OD MBA
11466 SW Quail Roost Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
6.Ignacio J Calvo MD DDS
777 E 25th St Ste 508
Physicians & Surgeons
7.Alex Platon DC
1991 W 60th St
Physical TherapistsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesAcupunctureAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.