A Place For Mom
Serving the Hialeah area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Ascension Torres, MD
11760 SW 40th St Ste 722
2.Citrus Health Network-Hialeah
4175 W 20th Ave
Medical ClinicsMental Health Clinics & InformationPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryClinics
The reason for the one star isn't for the doctors its for some of the nursing staff and other support staff that are incompetent not properly documenting medical records. Some of the staff appear to
3.Citrus Health Network
308 E 9th St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Citrus Health Network Lou Panci Educational Center
106 W 9th St
5.Susanna Wesley Health Center Inc
5300 W 16th Ave
Medical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
6.Citrus Health Network
551 W 51st Pl
Medical ClinicsMedical Information & ResearchMedical Service OrganizationsClinics
7.Royal Health Care Ctr
1251 W 44th Pl
Medical ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.